About the Role
What is the role about?
- You set up data pipelines and write services.
- You write clean, well tested, and well-documented code and participate in code-reviews.
- You build applications and improve existing services, for example by making the management of our test generation projects more efficient.
- You troubleshoot technical issues in our tool chain.
What do we offer?
- A rational long-term purpose through our employee participation program.
- A crucial role in a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team.
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback.
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team.
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home.
What are we looking for?
- You have an university degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a strong track record of successfully completed projects.
- You have solid software development skills and a passion for writing great code.
- You are familiar with agile software development.
- You own a hands-on, i.e. you raise concerns over code quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them.
How to apply in under a minute?
- Hit the "Apply"" button.
- Attach your CV.
- Done, no need for coverletter etc.
If you want to receive regular updates about new jobs and opportunities at RevoAI, follow us on LinkedIn.