About the Role
What is the role about?
- You build scalable and reliable applications.
- You create a positive user experience that is highly optimized towards productivity.
- You set up integration pipelines and write backend services.
- You make sure that you write clean, maintainable, and well tested code and participate in code reviews.
- You contribute to our DevOps efforts to build, test, and release software faster and more reliably.
- You support in technology and architecture decisions.
What do we offer?
- A rational long-term purpose through our employee participation program.
- A crucial role in a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team.
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback.
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team.
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home.
What are we looking for?
- You have an university degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a strong track record of successfully completed projects.
- You have solid software development skills and a passion for writing great code.
- You are familiar with agile software development.
- You own a hands-on, i.e. you raise concerns over code quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them.
How to apply in under a minute?
- Hit the "Apply" button.
- Attach your CV.
- Done, no need for coverletter etc.
If you want to receive regular updates about new jobs and opportunities at RevoAI, follow us on LinkedIn.