About the Role
What can you expect?
- Your team: You are part of the product development team and work with software, AI and domain experts on the implementation of the product vision.
- Your role: you independently implement features and work packages to extend the revoAI software suite.
- Your impact: you also participate in technology and architecture issues and help us make high-impact decisions.
What do we offer?
- Salary: A fair salary, based on your professional experience.
- Working model: Flexible working hours, including home office.
- Technology: The latest technologies, libraries and hardware.
- Team: You can expect a young team of experts in the field of AI and software development.
- Future: You can continue your work with us with a master thesis or a permanent position (incl. participation program).
- Speed: From your application, to getting to know you, to a decision, we need a maximum of two weeks.
What are we looking for?
- Programming languages/technologies: Previous knowledge and interest in C++, Python, Flask, CSS.
- Study background: You are enrolled in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a related subject.
- Language: You have either good German or English skills.
How to apply in under a minute?
- Hit the "Apply" button.
- Attach your CV and university record.
- Done, no need for coverletter etc.
If you want to receive regular updates about new jobs and opportunities at RevoAI, follow us on LinkedIn.